There are several different procedures to rejuvenate your upper face. Navigating your options can feel like a challenge when you are unsure what cosmetic concerns each one can address. A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift, is one of these popular procedures that can give you a more youthful appearance. To help you figure out if it is a good match for your needs, here are a few of the concerns that it treats:
- Low or sagging eyebrow position: It is common for your eyebrows to take on a flatter or more horizontal position as you age. Sometimes, low eyebrows can also be genetic. Regardless, a brow lift can elevate your eyebrows to a more youthful and alert height.
- Drooping upper eyelids: There are a few different causes of drooping eyelids. But occasionally, the problem is actually related to a sagging brow. When your eyebrows descend, it can look like there is extra skin on your upper eyelids, even if that is not really the case. Raising your brows can positively affect the appearance of your eyes.
- Wrinkles across the forehead: Horizontal creases above the eyebrows are a leading sign of visible aging. In their early stages, they can be treated with injectables such as BOTOX® Cosmetic. As these creases get deeper, a forehead lift procedure can offer a more effective and dramatic smoothing of your skin than those non-surgical solutions.
- Vertical creases between the eyebrows: Frown lines are another cosmetic concern that develops over time. To reduce the appearance of these wrinkles without needing to keep up with regular maintenance appointments for injectables, consider a brow lift.
- Tired or grumpy-looking appearance: Your brows convey a lot of emotion. Are they sending the right message? Sagging on the outside of your brows can make you look sad, and sagging in the central portion of them can make you look angry. A brow lift can help you look friendlier and more approachable if you struggle with these issues.
Schedule a Forehead Lift Consultation Today
Are you ready to learn if a brow lift can achieve your cosmetic goals? Call 702-260-7707 to schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Hayley Brown. Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center proudly serves Las Vegas, Henderson, and nearby areas of Nevada.