Board Certified Female Plastic Surgeon specializing in Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, and Implant Removal, Serving Las Vegas, Henderson, and Nearby Areas of Nevada
Body contouring can define your figure and balance your proportions. By targeting concerns such as excess fat and loose skin, these plastic surgery procedures combat the effects of aging, significant weight changes, and pregnancy. Diet and exercise can help to some degree, but body contouring surgery achieves otherwise impossible goals.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Hayley Brown uses the safest, most effective, and most advanced surgical techniques to deliver results beyond expectation.
What Plastic Surgery Options Do You Offer For Body Sculpting?
Dr. Brown offers a comprehensive range of plastic surgery procedures for the body, including:
- Tummy tuck: A tummy tuck, also called abdominoplasty, eliminates excess fat and skin while flattening bulging or separated muscles to get the abdomen as flat as possible. Stretch marks below the belly button are removed and your belly button is made to look oval and youthful looking. Liposuction of hips is usually combined to narrow the waistline and define a more hourglass silhouette. If the pubic area is puffy or saggy, a simultaneous pubic lift and/or liposuction can enhance results. Dr. Brown performs both full and mini-tummy tuck procedures to meet your unique needs.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a time-tested method of removing excess fat from problem areas such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, arms, buttocks, and neck. It can be performed alone or to refine the results of other cosmetic surgeries.
- Mommy makeover: Having a child changes your body in countless ways. Diet and exercise may not be enough to restore your pre-pregnancy figure. A customized combination of body and breast procedures, known as a mommy makeover, may be the ideal solution to your various concerns.
Body Contouring After Extreme Weight Loss
If you have lost a significant amount of weight through lifestyle changes, Ozempic, or bariatric surgery, skin tightening procedures such as a tummy tuck and pubic lift can help with excess skin to get your figure looking as good as possible.
Body contouring after massive weight loss offers benefits such as:
- Helping your clothes fit better and look more flattering
- Improving hygiene
- Minimizing rashes and chaffing
- Increasing your ability to exercise
- Improving your self-esteem and quality of life
- Helping you feel more motivated to maintain your weight loss over time
The most common procedure for people with a history of obesity and subsequent weight loss is a tummy tuck. Other post-weight loss options include pubic lift, breast lift and liposuction.
All surgical plans are highly individualized. Talk to Dr. Brown to learn which options make sense for you.
Is Body Sculpting Right For Me?
You may be an ideal candidate for body contouring if you are at or near your goal weight, in good overall health, and have realistic expectations for the outcome of your procedure. It is also crucial for your weight to be stable before surgery to ensure optimal results. Weight stability for 1 year is mandatory after significant weight loss.
A consultation is the best way to learn if body contouring is right for you. During this visit, Dr. Brown will discuss your relevant medical history, examine the nature of your concern, and determine if plastic surgery can safely achieve the results you desire.
How Much Does Body Contouring Cost?
The cost of body contouring varies depending on the desired procedure. Other factors such as the number of treatment areas also play a role. Our staff will provide an exact quote at your consultation and discuss the flexible financing options available to you.
Here is an overview of body procedure pricing at our office, which is subject to change:
- Tummy tuck: $10,000-$20,000
- Liposuction: Starting at $6,900 for one treatment area
Meet Dr. Hayley Brown
Dr. Hayley Brown is a board-certified plastic surgeon, meaning she is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), the only board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) to certify physicians in the full range of plastic surgical and cosmetic procedures. She specializes in body contouring surgery and is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
Having had four children herself, she particularly identifies with a woman’s body contour desires. She can visualize the ideal shape and body proportion to create an attractive and youthful result.
She recognizes the areas of the body that become resistant to diet and exercise and require surgery. At the same time, she advises diet and/or exercise to target and contour other areas through patient efforts when appropriate.