Facelift surgery is a great choice if you want transformative results. This facial rejuvenation procedure is the single most effective way to combat visible signs of aging and reveal a more youthful appearance. While it has many advantages, the top benefits of a facelift include that:
- Wrinkles, lines, and sagging are effectively corrected: Facelift surgery is a comprehensive way to turn back the hands of time. Often, it removes excess skin, tightens the underlying muscles, and lifts facial tissues to fade imperfections.
- The procedure can be customized to meet your needs: No two facelift procedures are exactly the same. Our board-certified plastic surgeon will tailor your facelift to meet your personal goals and address your specific areas of concern. She can use a variety of advanced surgical approaches to deliver the individualized results that you deserve.
- Modern techniques help ensure natural-looking outcomes: Facelift surgery didn’t always have the best reputation. Many people associated it with tight skin that signaled a patient had work done. Fortunately, new techniques deliver flattering and natural results.
- Scars are typically hard to notice once healed: With well-performed facelift surgery, the incisions are made in discreet locations, such as behind the ears and in the hairline. In most cases, they are virtually undetectable after the healing process is complete.
- Results can last for at least a decade: Injectable treatments like fillers and BOTOX® Cosmetic can help fade signs of aging. However, the improvement is not as significant as what surgery can achieve, nor does it have the same longevity. Facelift results can last for at least a decade if you take care of your skin after surgery.
Schedule a Facelift Consultation in Las Vegas
Board-certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Hayley Brown regularly performs facelifts. She will happily discuss the various benefits that you might be able to expect in your unique situation.
Call 702-260-7707 today to schedule a consultation at Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center. We welcome patients from Las Vegas, Henderson, and other nearby areas of Nevada.