Posted: September 10, 2015
September is Healthy Aging Month! Celebrate with these tips to keep yourself aging gracefully and feeling young at any age.
- Get some fresh air. Enjoying the sunshine in your garden, on a patio for lunch, or during a hike can boost your mood and your vitamin D.
- Get some exercise. Whether you love running, biking, or walking around the block with your dog, getting your body moving will keep you feeling young and vibrant.
- Get your creative juices flowing. Sometimes you just need to break out of your daily routine to feel young again. Try a local paint and sip class or join a reading club. Treating your mind with creative play can be as beneficial as treating your body in a healthy way.
- Get laughter back in your life. Don’t forget that sometimes laughter is the best medicine. See a funny movie, read a funny book, make a date to hang out with some of your best friends. Enjoying life keeps you young!
- Get pampered. Sometimes you just need to treat yourself. Have you been considering BOTOX® or thinking about that facelift? Now is the time to turn back the clock on the signs of aging and look as youthful as you feel.
Call Dr. Hayley Brown today at 702-260-7707 for your consultation at Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center. We welcome patients from Henderson, Las Vegas, and throughout the nation.