BOTOX® Cosmetic is the most well-known injectable. While it has many different uses, it’s very famous for its ability to soften dynamic wrinkles and create a more youthful appearance. Anyone who’s searching for a simple way to look their best can usually benefit from BOTOX® Cosmetic.
You might be a great candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic if:
- You have visible lines and wrinkles: The skin-smoothing properties of BOTOX® Cosmetic are nothing short of amazing. It temporarily relaxes treated facial muscles to fade the stubborn lines and wrinkles that form due to repeated muscle movements.
- You want to prevent signs of aging: BOTOX® Cosmetic can also be used long before unwanted lines and wrinkles have an opportunity to develop. Many doctors recommend the injections to patients in their 20s who are interested in prejuvenation treatments.
- You’re looking for quick results: It can take a lot of time for a new skincare product or a strong laser treatment to pay off. Meanwhile, the results of BOTOX® Cosmetic can appear within a few days, with the complete effect visible after just a week or two.
- You don’t mind booking maintenance treatments: They say that nothing good lasts forever. That’s certainly true of BOTOX® Cosmetic results. You’ll need to come back to our office for touch-ups a few times a year to maintain your young and refreshed look. If you’re looking for more longevity, then you might want to consider facial plastic surgery.
- You’re not currently pregnant or nursing: BOTOX® Cosmetic isn’t appropriate for everyone. For example, you should avoid the injectable if you’re pregnant or nursing.
Book a BOTOX® Consultation in Las Vegas
Dr. Hayley Brown is a board-certified female plastic surgeon who can determine if BOTOX® Cosmetic is right for you. She can also discuss other highly-effective facial rejuvenation options.
Call 702-260-7707 today to schedule a consultation at our modern practice. Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center proudly serves Las Vegas, Henderson, and the surrounding areas of Nevada.