The demand for plastic surgery has gone up since the lockdown was lifted. Here at Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center, we have been extremely busy performing various cosmetic procedures.
There are several reasons for this boom. Many of our patients are working from home and have minimal to no social obligations. They aren’t spending money on things like entertainment, retail shopping, and traveling. And they are wearing masks, which not only help prevent the spread of the coronavirus but also hide any bruising or swelling from facial procedures.
For a lot of men and women, this is a perfect time to have their desired cosmetic surgery. But is it safe to do so?
Our High Safety Standards
Of course, the safety of our patients, as well as our doctor and staff, is paramount. In the office setting and at the surgery center, we are used to following sterile techniques and wearing masks. These measures are second nature to us.
We have also adopted new protocols for safely seeing patients during this time:
- All patients are staggered so that there is minimal to no contact with others.
- All spaces are sanitized thoroughly after each patient encounter.
- All patients and staff are screened for risk factors.
- We perform daily temperature checks.
- We require pre-operative COVID-19 tests.
- We issue quarantine orders before and after surgery.
What This Means for You as a Prospective Patient
The good news is that it may be perfectly safe to proceed with a facelift or any other cosmetic procedure that you desire, even during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are a healthy nonsmoker with no medical conditions.
- You are committed to social distancing and mask wearing.
- You are willing to follow our conditions for surgery.
Schedule a Consultation for More Information
Board-certified female plastic surgeon Dr. Hayley Brown can help determine if now is an appropriate time to book your procedure. Contact Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center at 702-260-7707 to schedule a consultation and learn more about our safety measures. We welcome patients from Las Vegas, Henderson, and nearby areas of Nevada.