There are many types of breast enhancement surgeries and many reasons for undergoing breast enhancment, from getting a better-proportioned or more appealing figure to having your clothes fit better to restoring the size, shape, or symmetry of your breasts after a pregnancy or weight loss. But which type of enhancement or augmentation is the best one for you? The most common types include:
- Breast implants or augmentation: inserting silicone, saline-filled, or gel implants either above or under your pectoral muscle (depending on your anatomy and surgeon's recommendation) to increase or restore breast size
- Breast lift: addressing sagging or uneven breasts by removing excess skin or tissue and shifting the nipple and areola to a higher position
- Breast lift with augmentation: combining the two procedures for a fuller, more youthful looking bustline
- Butologous fat transfer: a newer procedure that takes fat via liposuction from another part of your body, such as thighs or abdomen, and after it is processed, injecting it into your breasts
- Breast implant removal or replacement with optional lift: after living with implants for a while, you may decide to opt for a smaller size or have them removed altogether
Are you ready to see which breast enhancement option is right for you? Call Dr. Hayley Brown today at 702-260-7707 to schedule your consultation with an experienced Las Vegas plastic surgeon at Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center. All your questions will be answered and concerns addressed during your consultations. We welcome patients from Henderson, Las Vegas, and throughout the nation.