Without a doubt, motherhood is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have in life. While being a parent is hard work, it’s also extremely satisfying to watch your children grow from a cute, helpless baby into a fully functional person with diverse interests and passions. But make no mistake about it – this hard work will also take a toll on your body.
There are many changes that occur to your body during pregnancy. You may find that you lose breast volume or start to experience sagging issues due to breastfeeding. Your abdominal muscles may become stretched out from carrying a baby for 9 months, and you may also find that some of the weight put on during pregnancy is difficult to lose from diet and exercise alone.
In addition to these changes, the hard work required by parenthood can make it even more challenging for you to maintain your body. As a mother, you most likely have put your children first, sacrificing nutrition, exercise, sleep, and many other things in order to give your children everything advantage they deserve. However, at some point in time, you may find that you’re ready to invest in your body, and a mommy makeover can be an effective way to restore the figure you enjoyed prior to pregnancy and the long hours spent raising young children.
A mommy makeover consists of a combination of plastic surgery procedures performed to restore your body to its pre-pregnancy figure. Dr. Hayley Brown will customize your mommy makeover to address your unique needs and aesthetic goals. Your mommy makeover may include one or more of the following procedures:
- Breast augmentation – Breast implants can help you restore lost breast volume caused by pregnancy and breastfeeding. This procedure also gives you the opportunity to achieve your desired breast size and shape.
- Breast lift – If you experience sagging issues after pregnancy, a breast lift can help restore a perkier, more youthful breast appearance.
- Breast reduction – If you have large saggy breasts, you may benefit from a breast reduction procedure that will provide you with a smaller breast size that better suits your body type and lifestyle.
- Tummy tuck – Abdominal muscles become stretched during pregnancy, and it can often be challenging to restore the toned, flat stomach you once enjoyed. A tummy tuck can be performed to remove excess skin and fat, and to tighten abdominal muscles in order to put the finishing touches on the hard work started by your diligent ab workouts.
- Liposuction – If you’re struggling to lose all of the baby weight, liposuction can be performed to remove targeted pockets of fat which have been resistant to your diet and exercise efforts. Dr. Brown can perform liposuction on just about any part of your body, helping you achieve the toned, fit appearance you desire.
As a mother of four, Dr. Brown understands the challenges associated with restoring your figure after pregnancy. During your consultation, she’ll listen carefully to your goals and concerns in order to make individualized mommy makeover treatment recommendations that will help you achieve your desired outcome.
Please contact Desert Hills Plastic Surgery using the form on this page or call 702-260-7707 today to schedule your mommy makeover consultation. We serve patients in Las Vegas, Henderson and the surrounding areas of Nevada.