Whether you’d like to balance your proportions, correct asymmetry, or achieve a larger, shapelier look, breast augmentation can give you the full, beautiful, symmetrical breasts you desire. Breast augmentation is a fully-customizable procedure that is tailored to suit your unique goals, figure, and lifestyle.
At Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Hayley Brown believes in providing a signature experience centered on your safety and satisfaction. She will take time to understand your concerns and expectations, and carefully explain all of your options. She will use her expertise to provide safe, healthy results that are balanced and natural-looking.
Customizing Your Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is all about you: your goals, your concerns, your proportions. Dr. Brown will work closely with you to develop a plan that keeps your preferences and safety at the forefront. When designing your customized breast augmentation, you will choose from an array of options, including:
- Types of breast implants: Choose between saline, silicone, and “gummy bear” breast implant options. Saline implants are silicone shells filled with a safe saline solution. Our Sientra, Allergan, and Mentor MemoryGel® Xtra silicone breast implant options are all FDA-approved and natural-looking.
- Breast implant size: Several factors must be considered when determining your ideal breast implant size, including your height, weight, chest dimensions, skin elasticity, amount of breast tissue, and your desired cup size after surgery. Your level of active lifestyle also plays an important role in deciding which size is best for you.
- Breast implant profile and shape: Choose between round and teardrop-shaped breast implants. The profile of your breast implants will also be determined: a moderate profile is standard (and often the most natural-looking), while a higher profile creates a rounder appearance and more outward projection.
- Incision options: Due to their direct approach to the breast pocket, Dr. Brown prefers either an inframammary incision (along the breast crease) or a periareolar incision (around the nipple). Scars are usually 3 cm in length for saline implants and slightly longer for silicone implants. These scars fade nicely and are relatively discreet.
- Breast implant placement: Depending on your goals and natural breast tissue, Dr. Brown will help you decide which breast implant is best for you: submuscular placement (beneath the chest muscle), subglandular placement (behind breast tissue, over chest muscle), or dual plane placement (part of implant not covered by chest muscle).
- Complementary procedures: Many women who experience sagging breasts, or stretched skin after volume loss, elect to combine breast augmentation with a breast lift, to achieve an optimal result.
During your initial consultation with Dr. Brown, she will discuss your goals, answer your questions, and explain all of your options. Together, you will tailor a plan that is customized specifically for you.
Schedule Your Breast Augmentation Consultation Today
If you are considering breast augmentation in Las Vegas, or if you’d like to remove and replace your breast implants, contact Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center online or at 702-260-7707 today to schedule your confidential consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Hayley Brown.