Plastic surgeon Dr. Hayley Brown and our team are proud to participate in this year's Race for the Cure®, in Las Vegas on Saturday, May 5. This will be our third year participating in the event and we are so happy to have the opportunity to raise money to support the fight against breast cancer.
Please consider donating on behalf of our team, Breast Friends 4ever. Simply go to http://bit.ly/2GN54SL to donate. Your donation helps to fund breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment. Your generous donation helps the Susan G. Komen organization reach their goal to reduce current breast cancer deaths by 50 percent in the United States, in the next 10 years.
Race for the Cure® is a Susan G. Komen event. Their mission is to save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer. Consider these stats that drive their mission:
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime
- A case of breast cancer in women is diagnosed every 19 seconds in the world
- One woman in the United States dies of breast cancer every 13 minutes
- Breast cancer affects all women – every age, gender, geographic location and ethnicity
- At current rates, 13 million worldwide breast cancer deaths will occur in the next 25 years
We appreciate any donation you can make on behalf of our team, Breast Friends 4ever, who will be racing on May 5. Your contribution makes a difference!
If you'd like to learn more about board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Hayley Brown, and Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center, please call us at 702-260-7707.