Posted: September 15, 2022
Breast reduction is a frequently performed surgery. After all, many women have breasts that are too large for their figures and experience a range of physical and emotional difficulties as a result. If you are in this situation, you might consider getting a breast reduction because it:
- Makes your breasts more proportionate to your body: Overly large breasts can disrupt the balance of your figure and draw more attention to your upper body. A breast reduction procedure gives you a way to achieve that sought-after hourglass shape.
- Alleviates painful and irritating physical symptoms: Large breasts are often associated with problems such as back pain, neck pain, uncomfortable bra strap grooves, and rashes along your breast crease. Breast reduction will reduce or eliminate these difficulties. It can help you even if alternatives like physical therapy have failed.
- Boosts your self-esteem and quality of life: Not everyone wants to have large breasts. You may feel self-conscious about your breast size if your breasts don’t match your cosmetic preferences. In this case, going smaller can have benefits for your self-esteem. It can also empower you to approach social situations with more confidence.
- Improves your comfort during exercise: Pendulous breasts tend to move excessively during workouts and cause pain. Even high-impact sports bras may not be enough to stop your breasts from bouncing during runs, jumping jacks, and high-impact aerobics. After breast reduction surgery, you should be able to exercise without breast discomfort.
- Allows you to expand your clothing options: Women with large breasts often have a hard time shopping for clothes. Dresses that fit the rest of your body might be too tight across your chest. Meanwhile, your shirts might not button without leaving gaps. A breast reduction can make it easier to find garments that fit your figure properly.
Schedule a Breast Reduction Consultation in Las Vegas
Dr. Hayley Brown is a board-certified female plastic surgeon who understands the struggles you are facing due to your overly large breasts. She can help you feel more comfortable and confident through breast reduction surgery. Call 702-260-7707 today to schedule a consultation. Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center serves Las Vegas, Henderson, and nearby areas of Nevada.