Posted: October 27, 2017
Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center is proud to announce that Dr. Hayley Brown was recently featured on Luxe News Live, an online luxury entertainment show based out of Las Vegas. Luxe News Live features stories on people, places and events of interest to individuals in the Las Vegas area who appreciate the finer side of living.
Dr. Brown sat down with Luxe News Live correspondent Stacey Gualandi for an interview that lasted nearly 15 minutes. They covered a wide range of topics, including:
- Dr. Brown's reason for becoming a plastic surgeon
- A brief overview of the Desert Hills Plastic Surgery practice
- What sets Dr. Brown apart from other plastic surgeons in the area
- What procedures Dr. Brown prefers to focus on
- The ways in which Dr. Brown sets expectations for her patients
- The types of feedback Dr. Brown receives from patients
- What it's like for Dr. Brown to get to work with her husband every day
- Future trends in the field of plastic surgery
- The reasons why there are so few female plastic surgeons in the Las Vegas area
- Dr. Brown's advice to aspiring female plastic surgeons who want to balance career with family
If you're interested in learning more about your desired plastic surgery procedure, please contact Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center using the form on this page or call 702-260-7707 today to schedule a consultation. Dr. Brown serves patients in Las Vegas, Henderson and the surrounding areas of Nevada.