Spring has sprung across Vegas! Although technically the first day of summer is not until June 21, Memorial Day weekend is generally considered the summer kickoff. Are new bikinis and sundresses putting breast augmentation on your mind? If you have been considering this procedure, now is a great time to take the next step. To arrange a consultation with Dr. Hayley Brown in Henderson, please call Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center at 702-260-7707.
In the meantime, here are 5 considerations to spark your interest.
1. When do you want your final results ready to go? You should build in roughly 2-4 weeks for initial results. After a week or two off from work, you can gradually incorporate your exercise routine as instructed by Dr. Brown. After a month, you should feel completely back to normal and ready to re-enter all of your normal social activities, including summer vacations and the like.
2. Are you prepared for the commitment? As part of committing to breast enhancement, you’ll be agreeing to the procedure as outlined by Dr. Brown, the downtime afterward and all aftercare instructions provided by our team. We work to make sure every step is as efficient and convenient for you as possible.
3. What steps should you take to find the right plastic surgeon? Your breast surgeon should be experienced, compassionate and well-trained. Dr. Brown has been practicing plastic surgery in Henderson since 2000. She is the Founder and CEO of our practice. She is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and is personally dedicated to achieving great results for her guests. Please see our before-and-after gallery for examples of her breast enlargement results.
4. Do you know what questions to ask? The fact is, any questions you have are the right questions. We encourage you to write them all down before coming to your initial consultation. Dr. Brown is happy to answer them. We want our patients to be fully informed about the decisions they make. Typical questions are related to candidacy, implant size, results, longevity, the surgery and recovery.
5. Are you ready for next steps? As part of your consultation, we’ll make sure you know what to expect if you choose breast enhancement. Timing and scheduling will be covered, as well as cost and options for financing. Our patients are supported and informed each step of the way. Our communication is open and honest, and you can depend on us to know how you should plan for breast augmentation in your busy life.
Arrange a Consultation in Las Vegas Today
Ready to find out if you are a good candidate? Please call Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center at 702-260-7707. We are located in Henderson and our guests visit us from Las Vegas and across the state of Nevada. We look forward to meeting you to help you decide if breast augmentation is the right way to look and feel your best.