Posted: October 27, 2016
If you’ve ever considered having breast surgery you may have wondered what a breast surgeon could do for you. Because everyone is different, there are many reasons why a woman may want to enhance or reshape her breasts. At Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Hayley Brown has extensive experience in breast surgeries since the opening of her practice outside of Las Vegas in 2000, and can help you achieve the look and feel you desire.
Whether it’s to create fuller breasts with a shapelier appearance, to reduce large breasts to ease physical stress, or to reshape asymmetrical or misshapen breasts, Dr. Brown has a procedure that can help you. And that’s just the beginning. At Desert Hills Plastic Surgery we offer:
- Breast Augmentation with Implants: This procedure uses silicone or saline implants to increase the size and volume of your breasts.
- Breast Augmentation with Lift: This combination procedure is perfect for those looking to increase size while also addressing any sagginess in the breast.
- Breast Lift: Breast sagging is a natural occurrence but can be remedied by breast lift techniques.
- Breast Implant Revision: Implants do not last forever and will eventually need to be removed or replaced over time.
- Female Breast Reduction: Women with large breasts may experience physical pain and may find their breasts interfere with activity and lifestyle. There are various breast reduction techniques to help with this condition.
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia): Men who take certain medications or have a disproportionate ratio of estrogen to testosterone may develop embarrassing fatty tissue or breasts.
If you live in or near Las Vegas and want the help of an experienced breast surgeon, contact Desert Hills Plastic Surgery at 702-260-7707 to schedule a consultation today.